[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

One of the Best Monthly Subscription Boxes Available - Wantable Makeup

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR Sample*


Sometimes, you regret something after it has been done.  In my case it was a monthly subscription box.  If I had only listened to my gut rather than the Holiday fling fun, then maybe just maybe, I would have had a better collection of cosmetics rather than just a mixed bag of regrets.  Or maybe, I should just grow up and realize a good monthly subscription box will pride itself on quality and personalization rather than the unrealistic goals of keeping one's youth forever.  After all, beauty is not just youthfulness, it is for the wisdom and the growth into maturity and these are the values provided by the Wantable Monthly Subscription Box.


I had the pleasure of reviewing the Wantable June Box created by beauty and style expert and Lucky Magazine Contributer Lara Eurdolian of Pretty Connected.  In this box she put together the hottest products for summer weather brought to you by various brands like Lise Watier, Besame Cosmetics, Face Stockholm, etc.

Here is what came in my June Wantable Box.




Rainbow Honey - A Little Kindness ($10) - The first word that came out of my mouth when I saw this was "cute"!  This nail polish has that perfect eclectic color balance of glitter and sheer base described as a rose white gold soft green sheer yellow base with iridescent pink shimmer .  Perfect alone or layered for that cupcake sprinkle look on the nails.



Bésame Cosmetics Sweetheart Balm Tangerine ($18) - I have tried the lipsticks but never have tried the lipbalm.  And, I am always happy to have more lipbalm because I like to keep my lips moist when I am not wearing any makeup.  This one does its job of moisturizing and providing a bit of red orange tint with that tangerine scent. 


Manna Kadar Trans Fix ($19) - If you haven't heard of Manna Kadar then I have to say you are missing out on a great cosmetic line!  The line is made up of great products with an eye on quality.  Trans Fix happens to be the transforming liquid for changing any eyeshadow into eyeliner.  You can see my full review of it here.




Face Stockholm Highlighter Sympathy ($25) - I have only tried one product from this line and have yearned to try more.  This is a cream highlighter in a lovely shimmery rosy bronze.  It is hard to see the rosiness but it is there.  This can be used anywhere on the face.  I need to do some further exploring with this product.  Gorgeous color for summer!






Lise Watier Haute Couture High Coverage Lip Lacquer Fashionista ($22) - I have never tried Lise Watier products before and I can tell  you I want more.  The color Fashionista is a soft shimmery pink rose; feminine and flirty with a bit of sophistication.  The texture is non-sticky yet provides coverage on the lips with a high amount of shine.  The container has its own mirror and light!  No more naked lips in the dark! 


Sample size of Apothederm Firming Serum ($75 for 1oz full size) - This is a firming serum that contains Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 & heptapeptide-7.  These smart peptides work in partnership to combat the appearance of aging of the skin.  They boost collagen production reducing the appearance of fine lines while firming the skin.  There is also a $25 gift card included.

A great mix of full size products which are customized towards my tastes.  I like the products I received which total to a value of $94.  If I didn't like the box, I could always return it with the shipping label provided but why when I get a great value of products catered for me?

With a choice of either a monthly subscription of $36 or a one-time purchase at $40, you get quality name-brand products from lines that really beautify you inside and out.  You also get a sneak peek of the products from the Wantable website.  I am going to treat myself to one of these boxes because I have a birth anniversary coming up soon.  This is one of the best monthly subscription boxes filled with products you will like more than regret!  And, if you aren't into makeup and prefer jewelry, there is a subscription box for that.  (Oh my, the choices we have to make!)

*PR Sample.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact