[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Favorite Face Scrub: Skinn Cosmetics Dermappeal Microderm

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought with my own money.*


I have tried my fair share of microdermabrasion products at home.  I have tried the scrubs and creams and the liquidy-liquids.  I honestly can say I haven't found a gentle face scrub that really appeals to me until now.

Meet Skinn Cosmetics Dermappeal Microderm ($35).  Many people have raved about this product on the ShopHQ site which is sold at a slightly lower price than the Skinn website.  It gets high ratings and I know why.


Unlike other microdermabrasion creams and scrubs, this one is water-free!  This means the product isn't runny with little bits of micro scrubs running down your hand before it hits your face.  Not only does it not contain water which really takes up a lot of space, it does not contain any aluminum oxide crystals.  Made with magnesium oxide crystals and papaya and pineapple extracts for gentle and maximum exfoliation, the Skinn Dermappeal Microderm rocks!


I have been using this one for about two weeks and every other day.  Yes, it is gentle enough to use every other day.  Of course, your usage may vary according to your skin sensitivity.  The product looks like an aquatic paste and it feels like a relaxing moment at the beach also!  There is peppermint oil in this which brings a soothing and not stinging sensation to the face.  Believe me, in this hot summer weather, the sensation feels like a cool breeze and when the stuff is washed away; the skin feels smooth and clean.


Here are pictures of my forehead before and after two weeks of use.  The after shows a smoother finish of the skin.  Of course, the pictures won't do justice to how my skin feels and how I actually feel.  I feel more rejuvenated and happy that there is a face scrub that actually does its job.

I use this with just my hands and wash it off.  If you have a Clarisonic, then all the better.

I thought the reviews on ShopHQ were a bunch of Dimitri cult followers, but I can tell you after using this product the raves are true and I have become a Dimitri follower myself!

Dermappeal: Magnesium Oxide Crystals, Sodium Bicarbonate, Olea Europea (Olive) Oil, Oleth-20, Glycerin, Trihydroxystearin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Copper Peptide, Zinc Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sweat Almond Oil, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Papain, Bromelain, Rosemary, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.

*Bought with my own money.* 


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact