[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Closer Look at Two Lipglosses - Everface and Lise Watier

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR samples.*



Here are two lipglosses which deserve a second look-Everface Flavoured Sweetgloss and Lise Watier Haute Couture High Coverage Lip Lacquer in Fashionista.  Both lipglosses provide glistening lips costing at opposite ends of the beauty spectrum.  See which one you like, the bargain or the splurge.


Everface Flavoured Sweetgloss (£3.50) can be found at the Cosedifilio website here.  Yes, the same place where I bought my vibrating sponges. When it comes to the color red, I find Asian brands to have the best reds.  This one is a Korean brand and it is one beautiful Cherry Red which is its name.  The scent is suppose to correspond to the name, I guess, but to me this smells like a Sweet Tart.



The texture isn't sticky at all which for some may be great.  However, I find it a bit runny for me.  I like a gloss that will stick to my lips upon application rather than slip around.  The color is still beautiful and makes the perfect red glossy stain look.



Lise Watier Haute Couture High Coverage Lip Lacquer in Fashionista ($22CAD)-This one is what I consider to be one sophisticated lipgloss.  I first mentioned it here.  This one has a handy mirror and a light already packaged into the container.  Reminds me of a lightsaber when I pull out the gloss!





Like the Everface, this one is a non-sticky gloss but it provides medium coverage without feeling slippery on the lips.  The color is a feminine rose pink with shimmer, the perfect everyday color.


*PR samples.

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact