[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Pinks, Reds and Whatever: The Eyeliner Finale

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought by me unless stated.*


I bet you thought the eyeliners would never end!  I know I did when I swatched them.  I can tell you I have swatch overload and will not swatch a bunch of colors again for awhile.  I think I have some swatch sickness because I get queasy from swatching.  Okay, sickness aside.  These are the rest of my eyeliners in colors that didn't belong in the other posts.  Also, there could be some which I forgot to post with the others.

This is a small collection of color eyeliners. I do like odd color ones like red and orange but admittedly I wear these once in a blue moon which makes them more into museum pieces than makeup pieces!



NYX Studio Liquid Liner Extreme Pink - Super shimmery vinyl pink!

Covergirl Flamed Out Hot Pink - A long-wearing gel based pencil shadow in a shimmery pinky pink!

Covergirl Flamed Out Red Hot - Not as red as its name and closer to a brown/copper red.  Still fun to wear!

Sula Beauty From Across the Room - This is a wax based with a slightly sticky texture.  The color is a shimmery soft ballet pink.

NYX Cherry - A pink red.

Physicians Formula Liquid Metal Eyeliner Pink - A liquid eyeliner full of metallic shine and glitter in a pink base.

Urban Decay Woodstock - A hot fuchsia pink which really makes my brown eyes pop.  I should wear this one more!



Starlooks Princess Diaries - A long-wearing orchid pink gel eyeliner.  Very pretty and very bunny rabbit to me, can't wear this one on its own.

NYX Strawberry Milk -Soft metallic pink and yes it reminds me of strawberry milk!

MAC Miss Fortune - A plum wine with burgundy glitter.  Discontinued but in its heyday it was the talk of the MAC world!

NYX Rust - A shimmer burgundy that leans towards brown.

NYX Hot Pink - A self explanatory color.

NYX Yellow - Yellow and doubles as a concealer/neutralizer.

NYX Orange - As the Spanish would say, anaranjado (something I remember in my 4th grade Spanish class!).  It is orange.

Sephora Pantone Universe Tangerine Tango Twist - A color that can kill my complexion if I wear too much of it.  Yes, I like the brightness of orange (to look at) but admittedly my skin tone can't take it.  (Gotta stop buying orange makeup!)

There you have my eyeliners.  What have I learned from having this many eyeliners?  Well, I do have too many.  Most are repeats of what I already had.  Yes, I need to purge due to the age of some of them and the age of myself!  My taste has changed and I find myself leaning towards colors that will work for me instead of colors that I think are fun and don't work for me!  I have grown up a bit and will learn to choose my eyeliners more carefully.  Colored ones I prefer drugstore now since they are experimental but for staple colors like brown, black, and taupe.  I prefer the high end or pro brands.

Hope you enjoyed my eyeliner posts!

*Bought by me unless stated.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact