[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Little Kindness Nail Lacquer by Rainbow Honey

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR sample.*


I haven't done a nail polish post in ages due to me not wearing any polish.  Yes, my nails were naked but I didn't want polish bits in my bread or scones.  Now, I have stopped baking due to the excessive summer heat, I can enjoy wearing polish again.  The most recent one I wore is by Rainbow Honey.

I received this in my Wantable box which I reviewed here.  Not many polishes actually bring a smile to my face, but this one did because it has that eclectic personality of fun, cuteness, and color. 


Rainbow Honey's A Little Kindness ($10) has hexagon glitter, round glitter, microglitter in a sheer yellow base.  The perfect feminine mix of warm and cool colors.  The color can be worn alone or layered on top of other colors.



I wore mine layered on top of a soft purple lavender polish.  This allowed more emphasis on the rose-colored glitter.

Pure bling yet not outrageous.  The nail polish is made in the U.S.A. and is free from the big 3- formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate.  It also contains ingredients that have never been tested on animals. 

*PR sample-contained in the Wantable box* 


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact