A Bronzer Like No Other from Skinn Cosmetics - Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer

*Bought with my own money. Non-affiliated links.*


The Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer ($42) is a very new product by Skinn Cosmetics, therefore, it might not be on their website.  However, the product is based on their bestselling Plasma Flawless Finish Powderless Touch-up Skin Perfector.  Isn't that a mouthful to say for a product?  Not a powder and not a cream but a mattifying bronzer.

Before I start this review, I ordered this and hoped it would be in its original state of unmelted bliss.  Instead, it came delivered in the UPS truck which I nickname the Easy Bake Oven on wheels.  As you know, the non-airconditioned truck can cook things during the many deliveries and indeed it did my bronzer.  What you see in the following pictures is the result of this  (This is the reason why I avoid ordering makeup or anything perishable in the summer.) 

This bronzer is housed in an airtight compact to keep its moisture.  Unlike powders which can streak and look too dry, this bronzer, although it is matte, will look like your skin because it allows your skin tone to show through.  Unlike gels or creams that have to be spread onto the face with some rubbing and blending, this one is gently patted on with the given sponge. 


The ease of application makes it great on men too.  The color and the formula will look natural without any cakiness of a powder and no shimmer.  This also makes a great mattifying product for ethnic skin. 

With ingredients like argan oil and rose hip oil, this bronzer will not only look like the skin, it will moisturize and nourish it.

If I rated this product on its performance alone then I would give it 4 eyes.  After all it is a fast and easy bronzer which mattifies and applies color at the same time, allowing the skin to look like skin and not some fake or shake and bake tan.

However, since the product did melt in the UPS truck leaving me disappointed unhappy, I have to take a star off and bring it down to three.  You might be saying, "why not return it?"  I would but this came in a kit and to return it, would mean I have to return the other products with it--products I like.  I bought mine from ShopHQ.com and they chose the shipping method.  I hope if the Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer by Skinn Cosmetics is sold on their website during the summer, it will be sent via post instead of the some solar oven, leaving it in a melted condition.



Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer. dimethicone, paraffin wax, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, rose hip oil, flax seed oil. May Contain: mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288, 77289), ultramarines (CI 77007), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

*Bought with my own money.*


Stats Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs

 

My Other Blogs


View My Stats
Lifestyle Blogs
best blogs