[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Have Been Featured on Pro Makeup Artist's Blog - Mathias Alan

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Nothing to sell but just a bit giddy!*


Can I say I am just jumping for joy?  (Actually, I am exercising and jumping rope; killing two birds with one stone.)  I have been featured on a great makeup artist's blog.  A professional makeup artist whose hands have touched celebrities like Nick Weschler of Revenge and those same fingers have tweeted me! Yes, it is Mathias Alan who is not only down-to-earth and very talented; he is also very hot and handsome (excruciatingly would be a complimentary word I would choose for him)!

If you don't know who he is, you are missing out on his great advice and artistry. He works on the many shows on E! including The Fashion Police with Joan Rivers and The Soup with Joel McHale.  He also has a blog called Find the Beauty Within Your Soul.  Just check out his blog, from there check out the many more ways you can follow him.  While you are there, check out my posts here and here.

I think I will have to feature him on one of my beauty tarot cards.  What do you think?


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact