[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Long Lasting Pencil Eyeliner: Mia Bellezza Longlast Eyeliner

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought with my own money via Wantable monthly subscription box.*


As you know from my traincase of eyeliners, I love eyeliners! However, after swatching all of them, I did get rid of the ones were less than stellar in their performance.  No use in keeping something I wouldn't use.  Therefore, I have become quite particular in the eyeliners I keep.  I refuse have learnt not to spend so irresponsibly on the latest advert driven eyeliner products. With my Wantable subscription I figured I would get to play with some good unknown or not too well-known brands of eyeliners thanks to the customization of my box.

I have tried Mia Bellezza eyeliner products before, the cake eyeliner.  This time I received a pencil eyeliner called Longlast Eyeliner ($16.50) in black jade, a darkened green that never goes black.


This pencil is a glider and not a tugger.  One of the smoothest pencils I have tried and not to mention a major competitor to the highly publicized cosmetic counter long-lasting brands I have reviewed.  This one glides on easily and when it sets, it doesn't flake or disappear.



The color is gorgeous too and I consider a green like this to be a new neutral!  The color goes with everything and the depth of the color will bring out the deepest unknown specks of the eye.

The only downside to this eye pencil is the color selection.  There are only three of them: Black Jade, Onyx, and Indigo.  Mia Bellezza needs more because this pencil can put many of the other brands to shame.  Such a great smooth one!  I give it four eyes for its texture, color, and lasting ability.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact