[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Three of Beauty Tools Featuring OPI Cuticle Nippers

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought this.  Tarot cards are for entertainment purposes only.*


By now, you have seen the Beauty Tools tarot cards does have its sharp points.  Mistakes can be made which can cause pain.  One two many brow hairs tweezed and you lose the shape of your brows.  Cut off or texturize your hair too much and the haircut loses its shape.  Can you imagine what the Three of Beauty Tools brings?


The Three of Beauty Tools

As I mentioned in my nail routine post here, I do very little to take care of my nails.  I mean, why fix something that isn't broken?  I don't cut my cuticles anymore or even push them back.  I know for some that isn't aesthetically pleasing in pictures but I really am not in the mood to sacrifice my nails' health for just that picturesque moment.  However, I do clip my hangnails.

Remember, when you used to grab that bit of thorny skin hanging out at the side of your nail and you pulled and it would rip all the up to your wrist?  Yeah, that was pretty painful!

Now, though I don't do that and use a good pair of cuticle nippers like these by OPI ($17.50).


I have many cuticle nippers around the house but this so far has been the best one because of the sturdiness of the spring mechanism.  Some I have tried tend to slip which leaves me screaming "bloody mary with extra vodka" as I watch it clip off more than my hangnail.  This one stays steady and the grip is good hold.  The tip is very sharp, cutting hangnails or cuticles should be done with a set of well-focused eyes.  This means readers for some of us mature folks!



Anyway, how does this tie in with Three of Beauty Tools?


This is a difficult card emotionally.  If you grab that cuticle nipper and just clip away for just the thought of a pretty nail bed, soon you will find you have cut too much and you will feel pain.  Your pretty little nail will no longer have that beautiful relationship with the rest of the hand.  Do you feel the hurt? Do you feel you shouldn't have clipped into the cuticle?  Yes, the pain of beauty and the pain in the relationship can bring some turmoil into your manicure.  Let's hope you are strong enough to get through this!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact