[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Biggest Wish

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Nothing to disclose.*



I wish I had a DeLorean.  You know the highly hyped car of the 70's-80's where all the celebs were in awe of John DeLorean and his new car design.  The stainless steel winged door chassis whose design had a flaw if you parked it between two cars.  The car that gained notoriety after the scandal and became cool when Back to the Future came out.  Okay, I wish I had the DeLorean Time Machine.

I would want to go back to 1863 and meet President Abraham Lincoln and tell him he is one cool guy and thank him for all his efforts in making America a better place for EVERY race to live. I would also plead with him to travel with me into the future or my present to show him how his actions bloomed America into one of the most unique flowers on the planet.


I would show him we finally have our first African American President, Barack Obama, about 140 years after the Emancipation Proclamation!


Who was preceded by our 43rd President, George W. Bush.


A President who had worldwide respect!


I would show how relationships among the races had changed.




And finally, I would show him America is the land of



TWERKING!!!


Yes, my biggest wish is to time travel like Bill & Ted and bring forth the dudes in history to make them wonder, "What the hell happened?!"




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact