[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

To Smudge or Not to Smudge, That is the Two of Makeup Brushes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Links provided for your convenience. Tarot cards are for entertainment purposes only. These are my own brushes bought by me.*


Two is a pair and when it comes to eyes which hold the windows to the soul, this means creating a look that can be achieved with certain makeup brushes.  But, what look and with which brushes?

The Two of Makeup Brushes

When it comes to eyeliner, I am somewhat a connoisseur of the brushes.  (I admit I have to laugh when I call myself a connoisseur because it makes me sound like some kind of pompous ass of makeup artistry which I am not!)  An eyeliner brush will apply a line like a high quality fountain pen, smoothly and easily.  The two which I use almost all the time and would probably cry if I lost them are Paula Dorf Smudge Brush ($20) and Cinema Secrets #2 Filbert Brush ($11.50) which are both mentioned here in this post.

For a smudge eyeliner look, I like to use the Paula Dorf Smudge Brush because it suits my eye shape which is Asian and hooded.



The hair is a soft blue squirrel, I believe, so it won't poke the sensitive lashline. The brush softly smudges a line without making it disappear.

The Cinema Secrets #2 Filbert is my all time favorite for creating the winged eyeliner look.  This brush picks up any type of eyeliner texture perfectly, from gels to cake eyeliners and applies them with precision and ease.



Thanks to these two brushes I always can count on a great smudged eye look or a great winged eyeliner look, which can put me in a slight makeup quandary; which look do I go for?


With these two brushes, I come to a crossroad at times; do I wing it? Or do I smudge?  Both brushes create their corresponding looks so perfectly and coming to a decision is hard.  I am left with choices which sometimes makes me wish I had as many eyes as a potato!

The Two of Makeup Brushes will bring you to a crossroad and the decision has to be made to either create the new look or go back to your comfortable look.  Whichever road you take, you have made the choice.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact