[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Rejected Eye Look and Some Twaddle

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.* *Nothing to disclose.*


I wasn't about to post a picture of this eye look because I just wasn't happy about it.  I wasn't happy because it just wasn't me.

I posted this because I figured someone might be interested and someone else could just laugh.  I know I did.  I honestly felt like some lush on an episode of Hawaii Five-O.  Not the new version, the old version with Jack Lord.  Yeah, that one!



Before you laugh to the point where you choke or spit up your coffee through your nose! (Guess who did that?)  I have to point out that I was just experimenting to see how the 60's eye makeup would look.  I can say I felt old, old, old and will probably stick to a more tame look.  But that is not to say I didn't learn anything.  I did learn a few things about my bone structure and techniques in application.  Also, looking at the pictures I realize there were application techniques that could have been improved, exaggerated and compacted to save time.

It actually looks better in a pop art kind of style.




Okay, okay, stop laughing!  I did do a tutorial on this look but instead of repeating this eye look on myself.  I did do it on Grace called the Modernized 60's Eye look on Into the Palette.  I figured for you young folks out there with the perky lids, you could play around with the look and pretend how wonderful the 1960's were (when they weren't).  Anyway, with Halloween and such coming up, fun in makeup and ideas are what the tutorials are all about.  So, please check it out.

On another note, I am taking a break this week from this blog because I deserve it!  My brain wants to rest and actually catch the new television season.  So far, I have to say I am highly hooked on Sleepy Hollow.  This fills the hole of my fave tv show Fringe.  And to make show more worthwhile, John Noble who played Walter Bishop will be starring in a future episode! YAY!

I hope to get back to you within a week, if not then I have gone into the parallel universe!

xoxo,

Olivia



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact