[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Cailyn Cosmetics and Be A Bombshell Reviews

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought these. *



In my September Wantable Makeup Box which had everything I needed wanted included a beautiful blue gel eyeliner pencil by Cailyn and a ravishing gold eyeshadow by Bombshell Cosmetics.  The combination of these two products on the eyes made the perfect start to the fall season.

Bombshell is one line I haven't tried and probably would never had the chance if it weren't for my Wantable box.

The eyeshadow I received is Bombshell in Bright Eyes ($14) - This is described as gold but I don't see it as the usual yellow bright gold.  The color leans a bit more towards green making this one wearable for me.  It doesn't glare gold.  The shimmer is perfect, not too bright and metallic.  You can also use this wet as an eyeliner.


Cailyn Cosmetics was a line I had been wanting to try for quite some time.  I finally had the chance with one of my favorite beauty products--an eyeliner.


Cailyn Cosmetics Line Fix Gel Pencil in Blue ($17) - This is another one of those long-lasting gel based pencils.  This one does not disappoint.  I played with this for awhile and use it regularly now because it glides on so well and has this shimmer and glint which actually show up very well!

I compared it to the other similar blue eyeliners.  The color stacks up very well!  The picture above is without flash while the one below is with.  See all that evenly spaced shimmery and glinty goodness? (swatch on the far left)


Here is the pencil on my eye.  I did three looks.  The gold shadow is Bombshell Bright Eyes.




There you have it a short review on two great eye products which go together very well.

By the way, if you haven't subscribed to Wantable or haven't tried it and love Halloween.  There is a special limited edition Halloween box filled with pro brand products by Cinema Secrets!  You can buy it one time for $40 or start your subscription and pay only $36.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact