[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR Sample*


You know when you have a pair of comfy slippers, you don't think anything about them as your feet relax inside.  They become a part of you and you actually forget having them on.  Well, that is what happened with my Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum.  I received this a month ago and completely forgot to review it because it became such a comfortable part of my skincare routine!

After my last skincare trial, I just went back to a simple routine of just a moisturizer after cleansing.  My sinuses had to clear the smell out from the products.  I added the Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum into my simple routine because it didn't take much effort, just a pump.

I have tried Reviva Labs products before in the form of the makeup primer which, I must say, is a stellar product and honestly feels more comfortable than some pro brands!

I can say the same for this Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($22), it feels like water on the skin yet it moisturizes as much as a cream moisturizer during the hot summer months.  I do admit though with the coming cooler weather, this alone will not suffice but it makes a great and simple addition to your regular moisturizer.  See the clearness of the product?  There is no smell either.


Alone this is enough for a light moisturizing treatment.  If you have oily skin, this works out great.  There is nothing sticky or even slick about this product.  You won't get that pilling up of product after application.  You can also use it before your regular moisturizer as an added boost, or you can mix it.  Depending on my mood or how much moisture I need, I am doing one of the three.


Now, if you haven't tried Reviva Labs products, I can tell you can't go wrong with any of their products.  Their ingredients listing is short compared to other brands.  This means effective ingredients.  Their products are cruelty-free.  Any of their products feel comfortable on the skin, so comfortable they become a part of you without even having to be forced into your skin regimen.  They may not be packaged in some fancy shaped jar and such but who cares, the products work!  Oh, one more thing, since they aren't packaged in a feminine fancy way, men can and will be using your products.  Buy extras!  You can buy Reviva Labs products at health food stores, ULTA and online.

*PR sample.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact