[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Take a Look at My Wantable October Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought this.*


Can you believe it is October already?  I mean just yesterday I could swear it was the dog days of summer.  With October comes the crisp fall weather and some fun with makeup.  My fun happens to be the monthly anticipation of my beauty box by Wantable.  If you are curious to see what I received, just keep on reading.

This month's box has been curated by makeup artist Christina Farrell, a makeup artist of film and television whose  celebrity clientele includes Joss Whedon, Valerie Bertinelli, Julie Christie and many more.


I was pretty psyched about last month's box since I received items which were on my makeup shopping list. This month when I opened my box, I felt slightly disappointed.  I was hoping for the Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner but didn't get it.  However, as I unboxed my items and opened them up, my disappointment turned to satisfaction and joy.


This month I received $78 worth of FULL SIZE products for $36, a little more than double the price!  Here is what was in my box this month.


Cailyn Pink Kabuki Brush ($15) - Do I have enough brushes? Of course not! This is the perfect brush for my bronzers.  Not only is it nice and fluffy, it is synthetic making this one easy to clean and fast to dry.


Whip Hand Cosmétiques Lip Veneer in Entice ($20) - This is one gorgeous metallic wineberry red lip color.  The silicone spatula tip makes this one easy to apply and easy to outline the lips with.  I will do a separate review on this in a future post.




Manna Kadar Extreme Curl Mascara ($19) - I have tried many of Manna Kadar's beauty products and have to say they do not disappoint.  If you are on the fence on trying her products, then maybe just getting a monthly beauty box with a chance of getting one of her products would be the way to go.  I haven't opened this mascara because I am currently using the previous ones I received from the boxes before.  I concluded I can never have enough high end mascaras and am happy to receive them>


Michael Marcus Eyeshadow in Amazing ($18) - I have tried Michael Marcus eyeshadows before and have to say the new version is even better than what I had before even though the past shadows were just as great.  This is a matte grey taupe.  What another taupe? You might say.  I can't have enough taupe, especially matte ones.  I will do a separate post on this one, so you can see the comparisons of my other taupes.  Excellent eyeshadow and the name is perfect for it--Amazing!



Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler (sample-full size $39.95) - I am assuming this will fill in the fine lines giving the face that flawless photoshopped look.  Think of it as caulking for the face.


There you have my items for the October Wantable Makeup Box.  At first glance I may not have been wowed by it but as I inspected my products I am very happy with them.  I can use any of the products at any time and find customizing the products to my tastes is fantastic for this monthly subscription beauty box.  If you haven't tried this box yet and love getting makeup, then this is the one to get.  I subscribe to this, in fact, it is the only monthly beauty box I subscribe to because I know I will get products I want and/or need.  If you aren't into makeup, Wantable also offers a jewelry box of baubles, an monthly box of intimate wear, and of this month a special Halloween box full of Cinema Secrets products.


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact