[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Jordan Liberty Beauty Box: The September Wantable Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought this. *


After my August Wantable box, I couldn't wait for my September Wantable one because Jordan Liberty himself whom I featured here, curated the box.  This made me more excited than ever.

Jordan Liberty is the creator of a new line of pro-quality and reasonably priced Liberty Republic false eyelashes where faking it can look real even on HD!  He is also a talented and good-looking makeup artist who has great taste in choosing products for the actual makeup junkie--like me! 



This month I received 5 full sized products and one sample.  I paid $36 (one time box is $40) for a retail value of $96 (if I did my math right).  This month my makeup prayers were definitely answered.

For my fall need-to-buy list, I had a bronzer (for my mum who was looking for one), an everyday color lipstick, an everyday eyeshadow (not quite beige, not peach, or even taupe), and a shimmery blue eyeliner all on the list. 

Lise Watier Havana Bronzing Powder ($29) - Very finely milled and slightly has a rose undertone.  (I asked for cool toned bronzers in my customization preference.)  This is a gorgeous bronzer which will add just enough color.





Lise Watier Lipstick Rouge Sublime in Tartan ($21) - A moisturizing yet pigmented lipstick that doesn't slip and slide around on the lips but applies color smoothly.  The color is more mauve than rose.  This is my fall everyday lipstick!!





Bombshell Eyeshadow in Bright Eyes ($14) - This isn't a beige, peach, or taupe; it is a soft shimmer gold eyeshadow.  Unlike other golds that lean towards a warm yellow, this one has a slight green undertone which makes it more loveable for me.  I like this one for its different undertone.




Cailyn Cosmetics Line Fix Gel Pencil in Blue ($17) - I know what you are thinking, why another blue pencil on your list? I don't know but it doesn't hurt to have another good one.  And, this is another good one.  I have played with it and can tell you it is one smooth and long-lasting pencil that doesn't tug.  A very pretty blue color with bits of shimmer.  I will have to do a separate post on this one and compare it to the other blue pencil liners I have, so stay tuned.



Those were on my fall wishlist and they did not disappoint at all!  Now, onto the other two products.

Bombshell Mascara in Onyx ($15) - I know I said last month I didn't want anymore mascara and would change my box to leave it out, but I changed my mind.  This is what makes Wantable so great, you can change your mind before the next box ships!  This only comes in one color from Bombshell which is the most used color of black.  Can't rave or rant about this for I haven't tried it, will see how it is.




Last but not least, a sample of Echo Vie Organic Body Oil - Full size retails for $35 for 2 oz. This is an organic body oil or an all over multipurpose oil.  Use it on the cuticles, hair, face, etc.  I haven't tried it but will soon after I finish my other oils.


There you have it, my September Wantable box.  If you are still on the fence about this box, don't be because this is the best monthly subscription makeup box out there.  Where else are you going to get 4 to 5 full size makeup products from actual brands.  Products customized to your liking.  If you ever hate the products received, you can always return it for a refund.  I consider Wantable to be the monthly beauty orgasm in a box!

By the way, (like my segue?) there is a Intimate box available.  Not toys if you are thinking that, the loungewear and underwear stuff.  I haven't tried it but for those who like to get a monthly surprise of tank tops, hosiery, underwear and socks; this could be for you.



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact