[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

An Amazing Eyeshadow from Michael Marcus

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought this.*

 

If you checked my last post, my Wantable box contained a Michael Marcus eyeshadow.  If you haven't heard of Michael Marcus line, then you are missing a great line with high quality products.

Like I mentioned, I have tried his line years ago but strayed from it because I am a fool!  I got caught up in some hype over some other line named like a computer.  I can tell you Michael Marcus products are as good or even better than the hyped up line.


Take for instance this eyeshadow. The name of this eyeshadow is Amazing ($18) which I have to agree with because not only is it that, but it is one of those hard to find neutrals or for that matter a taupe for people who want a cool toned one without it going towards a pink cast.

As you know, in many of my Into the Palette tutorials, I mention the basic four eyeshadows which includes a taupe.  I know some of you want a taupe but find some taupes are too warm and some can be too pink.  You may be looking for a taupe with more grey but without it going completely grey.  This is the one and I like and use it myself.

Here, I took a picture of my cool toned taupes.


You can see there is a big difference in tone.  Here are the swatches.  Now, remember that taupe colored eyeshadow are really subtle and mimic the contour of the skin tone.


See the difference in the colors?  If you wanted one with less pink but more grey, you can see that this one works out pretty amazingly well.

The texture is amazing too, very buttery smooth.  As a matte eyeshadow, this one is definitely great for mature skin also.

All of his eyeshadows come in a clamshell case which are magnetized.  The eyeshadows easily come out and can be put into an empty palette.


Michael Marcus also sells palettes to customize your own kit.
Michael Marcus empty makeup palette
*pic from michaelmarcus.com


If you are wondering what the Amazing eyeshadow looks like.  Here it is on my eyes.  I used it on the orbital ridge.  I did the same look in the tutorial called Creating the Natural Look with the Fab Four Eyeshadows on Asian Eyes.  Notice its subtle shading.  


There you go, another taupe eyeshadow to consider if you are a collector!

*Bought this*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact