[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Importance of Being Tauped

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Just tauped in the eyes.*


As I promised, I have finished the tutorial which makes taupe eyeshadow important.  (For you Fringe fans, I am trying to sound like September, The Observer.)  Not to bore you or, maybe and most likely I have, I have posted a somewhat soft and feminine eye look which in my opinion looks quite smashing and awesome!

If you check out the GIF above, you will notice the difference between tauped and not tauped.  I hope the tutorial explains and helps some of you in understanding more about shaping, defining, and contouring the eyes without looking like some floozy from a 1970's cop show!

Check out the post "How to Contour, Define, Shape, and Make Your Eyes Look Bigger" right here.


XOXO,


Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact