[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Quick Look Inside My Wantable November Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought by me.*


I, honestly, wasn't wowed by November Wantable box because visually the products were shaped alike--sticks.  No variety, nothing round and flat. Just vertical pieces of makeup with the exception of the sample packet.

I did, however, receive $100 worth of product for only $36 (subscription price).  Not bad at all!  These are the products I received this month.




29 Cosmetics Dew Grape Seed Age Protecting Lip Gloss ($24USD) - This has an SPF of 15.  The color I received is French Oak - a sheer soft nude with bits of shimmer and glimmer.  The scent smells like red wine which is nice but I prefer Chardonnay or Chablis.






Beauty For Real Lip Cream ($22USD) - Barely There is the color swatched above which is close to a peach beige.  The product comes in one of those flashlight containers.  (I find myself easily amused by this.)  What I like about this lighted container is I can turn the light on and off.  Whenever I open this gloss, I begin to hear the song "Flash Light".  Yes, I am aging myself on that one!



Girlactik Beauty Eye Glaze ($18USD) - I received this in Glamour and depending on the lighting, it can either look pink or more white.  You can see how it looks in the picture above.  The formula is a cream and is sheer and buildable.  I will definitely have to play with this one more.

Finally, a piece that makes this Wantable Box worthy for me.



Michael Marcus Foundation Brush ($36USD) - This foundation brush isn't too wide and too narrow.  It isn't too soft or too firm.  It is just right for applying concealer, highlighter, or any cream or liquid product with a bit of precision and blending.

Oh yes, and I can't forget the Skiin Soothing & Smoothing Eye Cream (sample) - Perfect partner to the Skiin Instant Tightener & Line Filler that I received in last month's box.


So, over all visually this November Wantable box was a disappointment.  However, after further inspection I would say I liked this box but I didn't love it.

Overall, though I consider Wantable to still be the best makeup subscription box so far.  There is a Holiday Box available in three color palettes of Starlight Soiree, Majestic Masquerade, and Romantic Rendezvous.  You can start a subscription for  $36 monthly or just purchase one-time for $40.

XOXO,


Olivia

*bought this*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact