[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Getting Creamed - Using Kryolan Paint Stick


Kryolan Paint Stick. The color is V27 which is a very dark or what I call a dark chocolate brown.  It is a great foundation color for dark ethnic skin tones.  So, why did I buy this when I am pasty white?


I never buy a color for nothing especially when it is a non-matching one by Kryolan.  After analyzing the Kryolan color chart to the point of almost going cross-eyed and crazy, I knew V27 would be perfect for my need as a cream eyeshadow.


Check out: Best High Definition Cream Makeup Palette


This color, although it is a very dark brown, will turn into a taupe after it is layered on top of my eye which has been prepped with concealer.  See where I am getting at?  Remember the post Taupe is important because it creates that natural shape and depth to the eyes.  It also closes the gap between the brow bone and the eye ball area by coloring the orbital ridge which is important especially when one becomes mature and wise.

What I like about using a cream as opposed to a powder shadow is how it lies on the skin and how the light reflects off it.  The result looks more natural yet when other eyeshadows are layered on top, there is that difference in texture which differentiates the depth and shape even more through the natural bone structure of the face. 


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives