[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

It's Time to Take a Look at My December Wantable Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.* *I bought this.  Referral link.*


Last month was an okay month for my Wantable box.  Even though I did receive a great value, I wasn't as thrilled as I should be.  Does this month make up for it?

This month is better.  A variety of products varying from fun additions to essentials.  Here is what I received in my December Wantable Makeup Box.


Starlooks Lengthening Mascara ($16USD) - Ironically, I used to subscribe to Starlooks and quit because the monthly boxes turned out to be gifts for others instead of a monthly subscription for myself.  I ended up with products in colors I wouldn't use.  However, even though I did have the mascara and did end up giving it as a gift to someone else before, I will keep this one because I did a major purge in my used mascara drawer.  High ended mascara is always nice to have and I am glad I can try many brands with Wantable.



Girlactik Beauty Eye Glaze  ($18USD) - I got one last month in Glamour which is nice and this month I got the Lilac.  Not disappointed at all because I like this not only as eyeshadows but as eyeliners. 



Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss ($18USD) - This one came in Just Nude.  I like this one too.  This one offers sheer to medium coverage on the lips.  It is a bronze peach with soft shimmer and smells like gummi bears (or I have been snacking on too many of them).  Very nice and one I will put into my cosmetic bag for touch ups.



Michael Marcus Shadow Prime ($24USD) - I can always use an eyeshadow primer especially a good one.  This one reminds me of Alexander de Markoff which I used to use years back but more smooth and refined.  The color is peach which makes it useful for canceling out the blue veins around the eyes or any darkness.



Victoria Soap Lanolin Agg Tval (sample) - I think for the first time I am actually excited about a sample more than my full size products!  I have been wanting to try this soap and finally get the chance.  I admit, I like to cleanse my makeup off in bar soap form more than the usual liquid. 

This month's box is worth $76 and my subscription is only $36.  I received a great value and products I like this month.  I noticed the site added a complexion category.  I am assuming there will be foundation and concealer products soon.

Again, Wantable  is one of the best monthly subscription makeup boxes around.  I like receiving the fact I receive 4 full size products from many brands and can customize every month to suit my changing tastes in products and color.  Well, worth the price and fun!

*I bought this.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact