[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What My Brain is Thinking - Eyeshadows Application

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*


My brain has been cluttered and clogged from blogging due to one major factor and that is eyeshadow application.  I have come to the realization that all the information I put up on this blog and the many tutorials I do on Into the Palette has to be more organized.

Not only my tutorials and information that I write have to be more organized, they have to be easy and understandable.  You could say I am apologizing for any confusion or stupid information I have given.

I want you, my cult followers, to enjoy makeup.  I want eyeshadow to be enjoyable and not just a collection of untouched pretty colors in your drawer.  I know eyeshadows are supposed to shape the eyes but when it takes so many colors and little bits of detail, time takes precedence over defining your eyes and the one sweep of color method becomes the norm.

But what happens if you don't have to remember so many details and all you have to do is just apply color and blend?  What happens if this works for all eye shapes?  What happens if the only detail you really need to pay attention to is your eyeliner?  Wouldn't you want to learn and know how to apply eyeshadow?

So, what have I been doing?  I have been writing or at least trying to write a definitive guide to easy eyeshadow application, combining steps leading to shortcuts all the while creating the usual depth and shape to the eyes.

Here is a sneak peek to the guide (future post).


I am just asking you all to be patient, I just need more time to organize and simplify my thoughts.  Once that is done, hopefully, I can post more tutorials!

See you soon!

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact