[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

February Wantable Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought this*



Last month, my January Wantable box was a major dud. I really had some trepidation about the February beauty box.  Would I be disappointed again?


I breathed a sigh of relief after I opened my February Wantable Makeup Box.  I received products which weren't duplicates.  The selection turned out to be a decent variety of very useful cosmetics.



Mia BelleZZa The Ultimate Eye Brow Pencil ($21.50) - This one is a medium brown which works well for me at the moment since my hair is dark blonde/light brown.  It has a very smooth texture and goes on with precision.  Retractable and with a brow brush on the end, it is pretty much a one-touch brow pencil. 



Girlactik Beauty Eye Shadow Frenchie ($19) - Honestly, if I received Girlactik powder eyeshadows in the previous months, I probably would not have complained.  This is my first powder eyeshadow from the line and I am very surprised and happy!  The texture is amazing -- so smooth!  If I were blindfolded, I would think this is some eyeshadow from a luxury line!  I wouldn't mind having the entire collection of these powder eyeshadows, they are that good!  The picture above shows me wearing it on my (old) eyes.  A very pretty orchid pink, isn't it?  This is my eyeshadow color for spring.  By the way, this eyeshadow is made in the USA.


Be a Bombshell The One Stick Southern Belle $16 - The color is described as a warm coral with a slight shimmer.  On me it turns out to be a warm pink coral; again a great color for the spring.  The product is a multipurpose stick to be used on the eyes, lips, and cheeks.


Eveline Cosmetics Golden Rose Perfect Lash Vitamin Mascara ($10.99) - This is a clear mascara with little dots of color which disappear upon application.  I do like this clear mascara because it just gives a nice sheen to the lashes and brows.


Sormé AntiAging Face Primer (trial size) - Finally, a sample packet of Sormé face primer.

My February Wantable Makeup Box made up for the January dud.  I received $67.49 worth of products for $36, not bad.  I do like what I have received and use the products with giddiness.  I do, however, have to state a sad parting for next month with Wantable.  I decided to donate the money I use to buy Wantable to a very important institution called the IRS!! 


*I bought my Wantable box*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact