[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My April Wantable Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought this and referral link.*



I skipped my March Wantable because I had to donate to a mandatory “charity” called the IRS.  I thought about skipping this month, which I did click to do but somehow the order went through and I thought I would go with the flow.  So, this is what is in my April Wantable Makeup Box.

My Wantable Makeup box turned out to be a nice collection to get me into the spring or groom me into the spring weather.






Chella Beautiful Eyebrow Tool Kit ($45) - This is a must have kit and a very handy one.  The tools included are an eyebrow razor, brow scissors with a blunt tip (which is a good thing!), and easy grip tweezers.  All this in a pretty case with elasticized section for more of your own tools.  I can use this and will definitely add my brow pencil and stencils.  I just wished there was a mirror in it, somehow.  Still, it is a great and organized brow kit.



Cailyn Cosmetics Eyeliner Pencil Black ($7) - I couldn’t find this on their website.  I don’t know if it is discontinued or old stock.  Either way, this is a wax based pencil with a good deep black pigment.  The pencil is firm yet soft enough to allow anywhere from a thing to a thick line which can be easily smudged for a smoky effect.  I like it and will add it to my spring eye arsenal.


La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Blush in Dylan ($27) - This happens to be the color of my natural flush but better or MCBB (my cheeks but better).  The color is a soft mauve plum.  So perfect and the texture is smooth.  I don’t have to look like a clown anymore!  I can also stop making those animal balloons those kids request!


Your Minerals Facial Enhancer in Radiance Sparkle ($29.95?) - I put a question mark next to the price because I doubt this is the large size.  I compared it with my loose eyeshadow containers and assume this is the 2 gram one which is $20.  I don’t know if this is a highlighter or a bronzer or if it is a either or both.  Either way, the color is a bit too warm and I had highlighter off my list of wants but I will find a way to use it, somehow.  The texture is smooth and the color is soft which makes me curious about this line!


Sormé Treat & Tint CC cream in Honey (sample) - I haven’t opened this but will try it.  I am a sucker for BB creams.

Those are the products in my April Wantable Makeup Box.  Not bad!  The value is $109 dollars.  For $36 it was well worth the buy.  If you haven’t tried Wantable and would like to try, just get yours and I am sure you won’t be disappointed.

*I bought this*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact