[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Food Review - My Nature Box Review

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Bought this.*



I am not one to order food over the internet.  I like to read labels and have the edibles in my hand.  This way I can judge the ingredients and its freshness.  However, Nature Box, a monthly snack box changed my mind.


I am not a super healthy eater but neither am I a pure junk food one.  I peck at my food and choose to eat what I like whether it be nuts and fruits or a frosted cupcake.  What I don't like in my foods is HFCS (high fructose corn syrup).  Something about this ingredient just doesn't agree with me in many ways so I try to avoid it.  I constantly have to read food labels and to tell you the truth, it can get tiring.  However, thanks to Nature Box, I don't have to worry about HFCS at all because none of their snacks contain it. 


Nature Box is a monthly snack box.  The amount varies depending on the box size chosen: 5 (Deluxe), 10 (Happy Snacker), or 20 (Smart Snacker) snacks with the price of $19.95, $29.95, and $49.95 respectively.  Shipping is free within the contiguous US.  Shipping is a nominal $1.97 for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands (Guam, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshal Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and Palau).  The size of the snack bags are pretty much the same size sold at Whole Foods and such.  Depending on the snack, the bag can weigh anywhere from 3 oz. to 6 oz. 


You can choose your snacks or you can allow Nature Box to choose for you.  You can take the snack quiz to narrow down your tastes or just choose via your dietary needs.

I pretty much will snack on any type of food Nature Box offered so I had a hard time choosing.  But I did narrow it down to the 5 I wanted to try.



Honey Macadamia Pretzel Pop - I love macadamia nuts.  Pretzels okay but these were coated in honey so I figured the combo wouldn't kill me.  Great snack, not too sweet and just enough saltiness to leave the mouth wanting another.  Yummy and a winner for me.



Sunshine Chips are the dehydrated veggie chips you usually see in bulk.  These were surprisingly much more fresh than what I buy at the store so the flavors were satisfying.  I pretty much munch on these when my sweet tooth is resting.



Fuji Apples - These are the soft chewy types and the the crunchy dry type.  Sweet but the chewiness makes me feel like I am gnawing on leather.  Not my favorite but I did finish the bag.



Dark Chocolate Berry Trail Mix - I liked this because it had the perfect balance of nuts, fruits, and unsweetened dark chocolate.  This one emptied quickly.  It was really good to sprinkle on top of a salad!




Citrus Chipotle Chickpeas - I love chipotle and I love chickpeas!  The combination did not disappoint.  I added this in my salads also and snacked on them as is.



Everything Bagel Stix - This I didn't order and I am guessing it was a bonus from Nature Box.  These were so good.  If you are in the mood for a salty snack but not the regular potato chips, these will satisfy especially with the flavorful garlic and onion.  This went just a bit too quickly!  Can we say a great PMS food!

This is my first box from Nature Box.  I did buy this on my own without reading any reviews (dangerous I know) but I wanted to find out without any influence what the snacks were like.  For me, I like them.  I like they are the right size for me since I peck at my food.  None of them were overly sweet or salty.  None of them were stale.  (I know my grocery store carries similar ones and they are stale to the point where I can taste the bag they are stored in. Ick!)

What I like about Nature Box is the customization and the option to choose what snacks to include in the box.  There is also an option to add more bags than the amount offered for an additional $3.  And now, the site offers choosing the snacks for the upcoming months or to be surprised.

If you would like to try Nature Box, snacks which are non-GMO, free from HFCS and with a selection of vegan and gluten-free ones; check it out Nature box. You won't be disappointed with the variety they offer.  I can't wait for next month's box!

*I bought this*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact