[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Quick Look at My May Wantable Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*I bought this.*


May is the month for transitional makeup for me.  I begin to look towards a lighter texture and a pop of color.   Thank goodness the May Wantable box will help in this transition into what will be a very hot summer both in weather and looks!

This month I received four full size products.  I did narrow down my “Love” and “Dislikes” due to the oncoming weather, that being the soon-to-be summer heat.  I decided to forgo the complexion products, lip color, nail polish, and tools.  (Yes, I have way too many beauty tools at the moment.)

The choices may sound restricting, but honestly I have to say I am pretty happy with what I received this month.



Eddie Funkhouser Graffiti Liquid Liner ($9.99) - I received this in Indica, described as a metallic ocean grown blue.  I pretty much agree with this description.  The texture isn’t too dry or too watery.  The soft metallic finish makes this one perfect for that pop of color on neutral eyes for the summer. 



La Bella Donna Moonlight Highlighting Cream Colour ($30) - At first I thought I received another powder blush but it turned out to be a hybrid blush/highlighter in cream form.  The color has that soft mauve rose and also the gold giddiness.  This isn’t a cream-to-powder finish but more of a cream-cream.  I don’t mind because I prefer this texture over a silicone one.  Very pretty and a slight scent which reminds me of a refreshing shower—clean!


Sormé Extreme Volumizing Mascara ($19) - I didn’t open this one because I still have two mascaras in rotation.  I am saving this one.



Tini Beauty Eye Cordial in Dirty Martini ($18) - This is one gorgeous shimmery olive green cream eyeshadow.  The color is saturated and the formula leaves a smooth and even finish on the eyes.  Well worth the $18 it retails for!

This month’s box retailed for $76.99.  Not bad for a $36 price.  The products were all the stuff I love to play use.  If you haven’t tried Wantable, you are missing out because they are featuring more brands than ever.  Brands which you might not usually try or get your hands on due to your shopping habits.  Wantable will give you the taste of many brands and maybe even start an addiction to a line or the box!


*I bought this. *

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact