[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Feeding My Eyeshadow Addiction with NYX Cosmetics

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.* *I bought these.*


I admit I don’t pay much attention to NYX Cosmetics because they aren’t as widely available in the places I like to shop.  However, once in a while there is one store (like one ULTA) carrying almost every product available (if there isn’t a sale).  I figured, why not take a look.  And, why not walk out with two eyeshadow palettes from the Dream Catcher series.

Dream Catcher Eyeshadow palettes consist of 10 baked eyeshadows ranging from neutrals to wearable colors all housed in one container.  There is no mirror or brush but for $15 the price is reasonable.

I bought Golden Horizons and Stormy Skies.


Golden Horizons has a collection of desert nudes with the mix of the sunset sky.


Glittery gold, wine shimmer, warm beige, medium brown, golden orange shimmer, warm white, taupe shimmer, basic brown, pink shimmer, and charcoal grey.


Stormy Skies consists of a nice set of neutrals offset by cool-toned colors.


Peach beige, mauve grey, silver, warm taupe, shimmer beige, shimmer purple, shimmer beige brown, golden brown shimmer, ivory, and black.

Both are very wearable and can create many looks from nude, natural, to smoky.  All of the shadows can be applied wet or dry.

I have heard these aren’t as pigmented as the other palettes and they don’t receive a high rating on the NYX site.  I expected this since they were baked.

I will let you know what I think in a future post as I will play around with these and hope to do some eye looks.

Have you tried these or any of the other palettes?  What do you think of NYX Cosmetics?

*I bought these.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact