[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Creating Natural Beauty with Sienna Naturals

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*
*A rare PR sample from Sienna Naturals*


Have you heard of Sienna Naturals?  If you haven’t, I will tell you that you are missing out on very lovable products.  Products which by the first touch had been developed with heart and soul thanks to the creator Hannah.

This line had been developed for African American skin due to the skin sensitivities they have (from dryness to eczema) and expectant mothers; neither which I am.  However, I found these products great for anyone who needs true moisture. 

I knew from the moment I received these products, Hannah had racked her brain with the formulation.  I can imagine her going through many test batches to the point of driving herself almost crazy, but she has managed to create products which are moisturizing, non-irritating, and long-lasting thanks to Baobab Oil; an oil taken from the nuts of the Baobab Tree, native to Southern Saharan Africa.  This oil has been used in foods, medicine, and beauty for as long as its been around which is about 500 years.

Baobab Oil Moisturizing Body Cream (4 oz-$14, 8 oz-$24)

Baobab Oil Moisturizing Body Cream & Ingredients

The Luscious Cream


Look at that stiff peak of moisture!

Baobab Oil Moisturizing Body Cream contains baobab oil, grape seed oil, shea butter, and natural vitamin E.  A moisture packed cream which I confess to have used not only as a body cream but as a face cream.  It wouldn’t be fair to have my body feel good and have my face not feel the natural moisture!  I need an extra large vat of this!

Baobab Oil Moisturizing Hair & Body Shampoo (4oz-$10, 8 oz-$18)

Baobab Moisturizing Shampoo & Ingredients

Shampoo & Suds


Baobab Oil Moisturizing Hair & Body Shampoo I usually don’t like all-in-one products because they may wash the skin gently but when it comes to hair, it just leaves it looking like straw. 

This one doesn’t.  With a soft lavender scent this one has a fine foam which leaves a moisturizing finish after it is washed off the skin.  As a shampoo, well let’s continue on with the next product and you can see the result.

Baobab Oil Leave-In Conditioner (4 oz-$9, 8 oz-$16)

Baobab Leave-in Conditioner & Ingredients


Baobab Oil Leave-In Conditioner is the perfect leave-in for the frizzy hair, damaged hair, or the usual uncontrollable hair; all of which I fall into.  Not only does it contain the baobab oil, it also has coconut oil and shea butter to add moisture, shine, and protection from styling.  This product not only can be used as a leave-in conditioner, but a pre-shampoo treatment.  Just apply to dry hair and let it sit for 5-10 mins, then wash.

Here is the result from using the shampoo and conditioner.

Hair Result


My hair had been left to naturally dry which is how I style my hair 97% of the time.  I love the feel of it, soft yet full of body without a weird coating.  The products made my hair feel like my hair but without the coloring damage.

Did I mention these products are specifically formulated for expectant mothers?  No dangerous parabens or chemicals which could be absorbed into the fetus. 

What do I think about these products? I will tell you it doesn’t matter what ethnicity you are, these products will work on any ethnicity.  They provide a moisture without the danger of harsh chemicals.  Did I also mention these products use vegetable glycerin (not the animal based glycerin used by the majority of cosmetic brands)?

Mother's Day is coming up, or maybe you are racking your brain for a gift to give an expectant mother.  Better yet, maybe you know someone (like yourself) who has been searching for the perfect moisturizer and hair products made with heart and soul, then I suggest you try Sienna Naturals.  You won't be disappointed.  (Did you see my hair?!)


*sent for editorial consideration*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact