[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Eye Looks Featuring NYX Cosmetics & Tini Beauty

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*These are my eyes.*


I decided to do some eye looks with my recent makeup acquisitions--NYX Dreamcatcher palette in Stormy Skies and Tini Beauty Dirty Martini eyeshadows. These are simple eye looks which is all I can take at the moment with the darn spring allergies.

Tini Beauty Eye Cordial in Dirty Martini($18) - If you checked out my May Wantable review, you probably noticed the gorgeous shimmery olive green cream eyeshadow. I can tell you this does not disappoint at all.  I used my fingers to apply onto my eyes and even reapplied without any problems of skipping.

Here is the eye look I did which is kind of monochromatic.  I applied a thick line of brown shadow as eyeliner.



With the NYX Dreamcatcher Stormy Skies palette (Golden Horizons will be in another post), I did a night time eye look and a somewhat neutral daytime look.

For the neutral daytime look I used the following eyeshadows circled



For the night time look I used the following which are circled.



And here are both of my eyes with the different looks.  (I have two eyes for the two different looks, you know!)


The NYX Dreamcatcher palette has some disappointing reviews but for me I like the baked shadows.  It really depends on what brush you use with these.  I used a sponge tip and somewhat stiff buffing tip eyeshadow brush.  This allowed a more color saturated application.  I also used the shadows wet and they are a dream.  They make excellent cake eyeliners!

There are my eye looks!  What do you think? Should I keep buying eyeshadow or should I start another addiction?



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact