[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Known and Unknown of Hair Color - Part 10


I bet your brain is bursting after reading my Definitive Haircolor Guide.  Did you ever think all that information went into haircoloring especially at-home haircoloring?  I bet you thought just picking out that box of hair pigments was all it took.  

Check Out: Best High Definition Makeup Products

Check Out: Pro Makeup Products - Why & How You Should Try

I hope to have covered the basics of what is necessary for you DIY colorists and not to mention just bore the living daylights out of the majority of you.  There is more that I can write but I hate to confuse you even more.  I did leave out the additive colors, the pure pigments of blue, yellow, and red.  These have to do more with calculation of color which can be done if you feel confident enough, otherwise leave it to the professional colorist.

Professional colorists are the mathematicians of haircolor.  They can correct the equation of jumbled up haircolor mistakes.  Color correction isn't easy but if you think about  all the posts I have written about haircolor, you can pretty much figure it out to some extent.

However, some color correction takes more than others.  For example, the type of formula used to correct the mistakes.  Sometimes, a demi-perm will have to be used on processed hair while a permanent formula is used on the roots.  Sometimes the color has to be lifted out with a low volume bleach only to have it put back in and processed differently to avoid damage.  Many factors have to be thought out thoroughly and that is what you are paying your colorist for.  If your head hurt after reading my series, then imagine what the colorist faces everyday!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Hair series.  I want you to know that this guide is always available and on the net.  This means if you are at a drugstore or beauty supply store, you can always look up info on the phone. 


I thank you for reading.

*Disclosure: I don't claim to be some great hair guru.  I am just someone who likes to explain difficult beauty stuff.*





Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives