[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

It’s Time for My June Wantable Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.* *I bought this.*


My June Wantable makeup box arrived at the beginning of the month and I am finally reviewing it.  I usually review my box as soon as possible but this time I took my sweet time because I just had no time to use the products until now.

In this month’s box I received 5 full size items that come to a retail total of $107 for $36, not bad.  But just because a box the value exceeds the price of the subscription, it doesn’t necessarily mean the products were all great.

But they were and this has been my favorite Wantable box! 


Mirabella Colour Queen Eye Colours in Titan/Haute ($28) - A duo of eyeshadows housed in a refillable palette.  The colors are a shimmery aqua and a beautiful matte ocean blue.  The textures of these eyeshadows or so smooth and the colors are very pigmented.  Very gorgeous and a great combo for summer!


Mirabella Eye Definer in Bronze ($19) - A creamy and shimmery bronze eyeliner which goes very well with the eyeshadows above. 


Vincent Longo Dew Drop Blush in Hearts Desire ($30) - The color is nothing too bright or too neutral, a nice rose mauve.  All I can say is this blush is so divine.  The texture is so smooth and has that delicate powder touch to it.  There is a very soft scent almost undetectable just enough to make it not smell like a dusty powder.  Love this!


Ofra Universal Eyebrow ($13) - An eyebrow pencil in the universal color of taupe.  This one isn’t too warm or too ash.  I think it would work great as a neutral eyeliner also.


Ofra Fixline Eyeliner Gel in Black ($17) - A long lasting gel eyeliner in black.  The line carries a vast array of colors including a heavenly blue one called Stairway to Heaven!  The liner melted during transit which is why it looks a bit wonky in the picture.

Yes, this was a great Wantable  box and probably my favorite.  All the products satisfied me greatly which brings me to stopping my subscription for the summer.  I hate to be disappointed due to melted products and such.  I mean the eyeliner gel melted and considering the whether wasn’t pure hell yet.  When it turns to hell, I don’t want any of the products to be in bad shape.  I wouldn’t want to return what would have been a great box due to the unbearable heat in a delivery truck, therefore I will skip my subscription just for the summer and get back to it in the fall.  For those of you who look forward to peeking inside my box, I hope you understand.


*I bought this.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact