[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Blog is Comical!


My blog(s) are probably the best kept secrets in the beauty blogging world.  Okay, I really mean they aren't known, thus the name The Unknown Beauty Blog (TUBB).   So, when someone actually stumbles onto any of my blogs and actually emails me;  I AM TOTALLY ECSTATIC!

Recently, someone did stumble -- Aldona!  She might have bumped her head really hard because she actually volunteered for my other blog, Into the Palette!  I wonder if she knows what she is getting into, hmmmmm!

Anyway, she is one talented and beautiful lady.  She has a blog called Working Beauty--a corporate fairytale.  She draws and writes her own comic strips!  You have to check it out! Funny and well written, it is the comic for the woman in the corporate world.

Like I mentioned, not only did Aldona volunteer, she actually drew a comic strip about my blog!


If you don't know about reverse concealing read about it here.  And, yes I know, there is a possibility of looking like a panda with this technique!

I raise the roof for Aldona and thank her for her time and kindness for drawing this! I never had anyone draw a comic strip for me!

Now, go check her eyes out in the latest tutorial!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives