[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Where Are My Manners?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*Some of you will understand this post.*


from dictionary.com

For the five years I have been blogging and being a small blog, I have counted on the random act of kindness of others for giving my blog a shout out.  This, in turn, has allowed me to really appreciate the fact there are actual human beings with true hearts!  However, the blogging world especially the beauty blogging world is changing and small blogs like me are just possibly worthless in the eyes of big beauty bloggers.  Therefore, before my blog becomes totally ignored; I would like to enhance its chances of receiving good karmic vibes by crediting people!

As a woman, I admit I am a bitch at times (and I have no excuse for it) and I probably have forgotten to give credit to many people for some reason or another.  So without anymore excuses, let me go down the list and give a shout out!

GOOGLE search - I would like to thank it for allowing me to be the #1 search for a certain post.  You see, no matter how small and insignificant one’s beauty blog is, google search engine will find it!  Leading others to know where “X” marks the spot!

My Cult - I thank the members for keeping my feet grounded, knowing we are all people enjoying a common element—cosmetics.  I thank you all for creating a certain atmosphere for this blog.  You might think it is me but actually I only create the action and you all create the lasting reaction!

I thank the person who has alerted via Instagram that crediting someone back is proper etiquette. I don’t know who you are but you have given an independent angel not only a set of wings but one of the most awesome electric guitar!

I would like to give a shout out to Maria from If Makeup Could Talk for making every makeup item she buys irresistible. Actually, she could put mud on her face and she could make it look beautiful!

I would like to give a shout out to Makeup Museum for amusing me with posts of the artistry of makeup products and how they are becoming a very important part of our lives and history!

Shout out to Jing Pabellon, a very talented makeup artist in the Philippines who does a fantastic job with airbrushing.  Thank you for your fan mail!

On twitter, I would like to give a shout out to @EugeniaWeston, creator of Senna Cosmetics. She doesn’t know this but I have admired her for ages since who knows when, and to have her follow me is such an honor.  This sounds like I am kissing up, but I am not—really.  I am just finally confessing!

Again on twitter shout out to @askmerob.  Nerd, Geek, a fun twitter buddy with a cute cat!  I love tweeting to you about everything entertaining!

To Hélène and her food blog, Icaria’s Food Blog.  Ever since I have looked at her pic of the couscous salad, I have been having dreams of salad every night and find myself licking my lips when I wake up!

Last but not least, I would like and to personally hope to credit in person, Mads Mikkelsen, Lars Mikkelsen, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Sean Bean for being born.  Actually, I would have to give credit to their parents.  I would like to thank them for allowing me to post their pictures on my blog.  (I also thank the photographers for their talented lighting and soulful picture taking.)

As part of the beauty blogging community and the universe, I know karma works!  And, I hope for good karma to all my cult followers and anyone who mentions this blog.  Even though I might not know you have linked my blog or haven’t noticed the credit you have given me, deep down in my heart I will feel the good karma you receive!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact