[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

What I Thought About HairMax Density Shampoo

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*
*PR sample*



You have seen and heard of HairMax LaserComb, the hair loss treatment comb which promotes new hair growth.  Its popularity has spawned a new haircare line called the den•si•ty Collection.   The line consists of treatment shampoo, revitalizer, activator, and conditioner.  I recently had a chance to test out the shampoo.

I have been using the HairMax den•si•ty Shampoo ($18 - 6.7oz) for about three weeks almost everyday.  Yes, I am one who likes to shampoo my hair everyday.  Did I see any change in my hair?  Before I answer this, let me tell you about this shampoo.

Hairmax Shampoo


Many shampoos are marketed towards hair— building volume, repairing split ends, taming frizz, etc.  There are very few aimed at the most important part, the scalp.  The scalp is skin and it is where the hair is growing out from.  If you don’t keep this part clean and healthy, it could affect the state of your hair.  Many of the shampoos, conditioners, and styling products can leave a build up not only on the hair but the scalp which can clog the follicles.  Like the face a good cleanser will unblock the pores, and a good shampoo will unblock the hair follicles.  HairMax for den•si•ty Shampoo will cleanse the scalp.

With ingredients of tea tree and peppermint oil, the scalp will feel refreshed which it did the first day I used it.  It felt clean without feeling dry.  My hair also felt clean with no dryness or frizziness.  It just felt like clean hair.  It was until the third day I noticed my scalp becoming oilier. Or so I thought!

The Lather


My scalp was purging with moisture!  This moisture or sebum began to coat the roots of my hair which in turn made my hair look and feel healthier when I brushed it.  A couple of days later, I noticed my hair felt less dry.  Face it, with bleaching and coloring done to my hair, I would know how dry my hair feels!  But, with this shampoo and my regular routine of just air drying and brushing the hair, my hair felt healthier thanks to my natural oils traveling down onto my hair shaft.

The Hair


Does this shampoo promote hair growth?  It can.  Is it a miracle product?  I won’t say it is a miracle product.  What I will say is the den•si•ty Shampoo does a great job in cleaning the scalp which is important when it comes to hair growth.  A clean scalp means hair follicles have less struggle in popping through to grow.  Unlike other shampoos claiming to clean the scalp only to leave the hair very dry, this one does not.  It is safe on chemically treated hair.

If you want a shampoo that will clean THE SCALP, try this one.  After all, how many times have you really thought of a clean scalp when you have gone shampoo shopping?

Ingredients

Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Chloride, Phytic Acid, Glycerin, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) HG Extract, Algae Extract, Glycol Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetrimonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Olivate/Succinate, Silicone Quaternium-2 Panthenol Succinate, Thermus Thermophilus Ferment, Silanediol Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Melaleuca Alternifolia(Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Fragrance, Methoisochloroizothiazolinone, Methoisothiazolinone.

*sent for review*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact