[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Guest Starring - Olivia is Guest Posting On Beauty Info Zone

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Okay, this post sounds so self-centered and self-obsessed but it is the internet!  Anyway, I am guest starring or guest posting at a big blog called the Beauty Info Zone.

If you haven’t heard of that blog, you have been missing out on a major beauty blog!  The blog is written by two lovely makeup-obsessed women: Lisa and Marcia.

Check out the post I written for them:  Tips and Tricks for False Eyelashes.

In other news

I got a sneak peak at my guest starring role on Working Beauty comic strip.  I have to tell you Aldona has my cartoon character down so well that she feels so real.  Maybe, me right now is the alter ego and my cartoon self is the real me!  Stay tuned for my guest appearance on it!  (“Wow, resemblance and all is unbelievable!” I mutter.)

As for new posts, I have had my real life get in the way and haven’t had a chance to write anything except for this post.  I also have to “play” more with my Skin Illustrator Glazing Gels.  AND, it is Labor Day weekend here in the USA; therefore my brain is really in a jello bowl.  I hope to have new posts up after the long weekend.  If not, my damn real life has me flushed down the toilet!

See ya back (*crosses fingers*)

Olivia

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact