[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Favorite Blushes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.* *I bought these.*


I have a fairly small collection of blushes compared to many in the makeup junkie world.  I know some colors look so pretty in the pan and in the case, the packaging alone would drive some to buy.  I would but I learned to restrain myself from buying many due to some colors just not looking right.  I can’t just gaze at the color all day long, it has to be put on my face.

Therefore, I have chosen or actually these blushes have chosen me because they are the ones which end up in rotation with any look I do whether it be smoky eyes or just plain natural.


These are in no particular order.


Besame Cosmetics Boudoir Rouge in Sun Kissed- I bought this when Besame was having a big clearance sale way way back.  I left it sitting in the bottom of my traincase for ages, untouched.  Finally, I gave it a chance and it turns out to be a great bronzer and neutral blush.  Because of its small size, I am thinking I have a chance in finishing this one!


Sue Devitt Silky Blush in Los Angeles- I believe the line has been discontinued.  This is a beautiful blush for me. It gives a peachy pink or is it pinky peach, which ever, the color gives a refreshing pop of color to my complexion without looking like I ate a ghost chili!


La Bella Donna Moonlight Highlighting Cream Colour ($30)- This is a cream blush/highlighter.  The color is a mauve pink with a gold iridescence.  Depending on how the light hits it, you either see the mauve pink or the gold.  Very pretty and on the light sheer side, enough for a glow not only on the cheeks but on the lips and eyes as well.


La Bella Donna Compressed Mineral Blush in Dylan ($27)- This is another blush from La Bella Donna but in powder form.  The color is a mauve plum.  I admit I used this one less than the others but the color is so perfect for a night out or for the upcoming fall.  Plum pretty!


Vincent Longo Dew Drop Blush in Hearts Desire ($30)- This is one of my favorite blushes because it is the size of a face powder, allowing my brush to easily swirl and catch enough color to do both cheeks.  The color is the everyday rosey mauve.  Vincent Longo cosmetics is way underrated!

There you have it, my favorite blushes.  You may have noticed that 3 of the blushes came from my Wantable box.  I skipped the summer and will probably get back into my subscription in the fall.  If I didn't get these from my box, I probably would have bought some other disappointing blush instead.  See, useful products can be found in a monthly subscription makeup box.

*Links provided for your convenience.  I bought the other blushes.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact