[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

A Blunt Review: Derma ProMedics Skin Care

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR samples*

 

Derma ProMedics is an anti-aging skin care line aimed to make women and men appear youthful without the aid of Botox.  The line so far consists of Derma ProMedics Serum and Derma ProMedics Eye Renewal.  I have been testing these out for about 30 days and this is what I have to say.

First of all, I never tried Botox or had fillers in my face.  For those of you who have seen me, yeah that is all me including my lips.  Nothing has been done except my love for hair coloring.  (That is artificial!)  I am not against anyone who has those facial shots.  The truth is for me, the thought of doing that stuff never crossed my mind.

I do like serums, I do like eye creams.  Do I expect miracles from them? No, I just expect them to feel right on my skin.  Do these feel good on my skin?

Derma ProMedics products claim to:

  • Smooth lines
  • Rejuvenate skin tone
  • Reduce puffiness
  • Lighten dark circles
  • Revitalize enlarged pores
  • Moisturize


The Derma ProMedics Serum is a clear, lightweight, gel serum.  It can be used alone or in conjunction with a moisturizer.  I used it alone since the weather was still warm.


Here is a look at my forehead.  Before, after, and after immediate application.


I can say as much as I like serums, I don’t find this one to be moisturizing.  In fact, it feels dry or tightens the skin which I think some people like.  Me, I am the opposite, I want my skin to move when I blink, smile, and just get plain angry.  My face has to express my different emotions, not just one of surprise.  Okay, so this isn’t that tightening glue-like serum but for me I just didn’t find happiness with it because it didn’t moisturizes as well as other serums I have tried.

I would suspect for some of you especially oily skin, this would be a great serum to try.


Derma ProMedics Eye Renewal is more to my liking.  I like eye creams.  This one is definitely a moisturizing and smoothing one with a lightweight texture.  The scent smells fresh like fresh cut grass.  I didn’t find it irritating at all.

Here is my eye before and after 30 days.  You decide.


So do I find these products life changing?  No.  I found the major factor in liking the products were for the moisturizing properties which I found in the eye cream and not in the serum. 

Would I recommend these to you? It really depends on your skin type.  If you want a little tightening effect, then the Derma ProMedics serum is for you.  If you like a moisturizing and light weight eye cream, then the Derma ProMedics Eye Renewal is something to try.


*PR samples provided.  This post contains my honest opinions of them.  Links provided for your convenience.* 


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact