[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

My Frends Beauty Wishlist of Colorful Products

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Here are some products that are on my wish list of makeup products.  Mostly, I like to play and experiment with the less known brands, but I did include a major brand.  Here are the chosen few from Frends Beauty Supply.


Stilazzi Eyeshadow Refills - Frends has their own line of makeup products under the name Stilazzi. The line consists of a variety of matte color eyeshadows and pearl ones at a steal of a price. There are also an array of blush colors.  They only come in pan form, so a magnetized palette would be needed.  The matte eyeshadows retail for just $3 and the pearl eyeshadows for $3.50.


Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic eyeshadow pencil ($21) - ever since these crayons have been repackaged, I have been wanting some to add to my collection.


Make Up For Ever Flash Colors ($99) - I thought about the other set which are more primary and secondary colors, but these look like I could do more in terms of eyeshadow, blush, and lip colors.  Yes, it is pure greasepaint and I have learned to love and use this type of texture.  Someday, it will be in my hands.


ESUM Pro Finishing Puffs (3 for $26) - Ever since I bought the mini size and loving the quality of them.  I figured the big size would be nice to have too!  Very well made and soft, worth every penny!


Vincent Longo Bronzer ($32) - Ever since Maria from If Makeup Could Talk wrote about her gushing love for Vincent's bronzers, the thought of having one has never left my mind.  I do have the Vincent Longo blush which is absolutely divine and great quality.  I know that this bronzer is the same!




These are the Viseart Eyeshadow Palettes ($80) - The top picture is the Bridal Satin Palette which has the perfect balance of neutrals and colors.

Center picture is the Paris Nudes.  Can you say "Can can"? or maybe "want want"!  Shimmery neutrals to go with the Bridal Satin.  But wait, there is more.

The bottom picture is the Sultry Muse (the voice in my head actually changed when I typed this out).  Contrast of metallics which with the other two sets gives an infinite amount of combinations!

If you don't know much about Viseart Eyeshadows, read my review of the matte shadows here.


Last but not least, Skin Illustrator Glazing Gels ($15).  After playing around with these and reviewing them here and here, I can't get enough of them!  So versatile and so much fun to experiment with.  I need more colors!  Love these!

There you have my Frends Beauty Wishlist.  Check out their website and tell me what would be on your wishlist.

*pix from Frends Beauty.*

*Just a wishlist.  Links provided for your convenience.  No compensation made.  No bribes.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact