[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

If There Ever Were a Pro Monthly Subscription Makeup Box

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


Or I would have titled the post: TUBB Beauty Box of Pro Products.  I am disappointed that there really isn’t a monthly subscription box of pro makeup brands.  First, as a makeup blogger, no I can’t call myself a makeup or beauty blogger because I just don’t fit into the mold.  I like to explore makeup.  I like to learn about makeup, I like to try brands which many just never try to turn an eye towards.

Here is what I would include in a pro makeup box:

pic from PPI Premiere Products

Skin Illustrator Glazing Gels $15

Skin Illustrator Glazing Gels- Have I raved about these enough?  Although, I haven’t shown you everything about them, I believe the creative possibilities are endless!  I am happy to have learned how to use these because these kill the temptations of many products I had in other cosmetic lines! 

pic from Nigel Beauty

Reel Creations Quik Cover Kit  $20

Reel Creations Quik Cover Kit - If you want absolute waterproof, sweat proof, and whatever proof and true coverage of your pimple or tattoo, don’t waste your time with a cosmetic line type of concealer because they will smear.  Get what the pros use, an alcohol-activated color palette.  This mini kit by Reel Creations includes everything you need.  Comes in many colors to suit many skin tones.

pic from Frends Beauty

Skin Illustrator Blue Marble Selr $11

Skin Illustrator Blue Marble Selr- This is the gentle, water-based makeup sealant.  Safe enough to use everyday yet tough enough for special effects (SFX) makeup.  Sweat proof and budge proof, keeps makeup in place all day long in any situation.  *whispers* True makeup pros love this!


Ben Nye Grand Lumiere Pressed Eyeshadow in Iced White $10

Ben Nye Grand Lumiere Pressed Eyeshadow in Iced White - This may look like any other shimmer white eyeshadow but it really isn’t. Huge in size, packed with color yet can be applied sheer to opaque.  Makes any area of the face glow so seamlessly.  Can be used wet or dry or with a sealant (like the Blue Selr). This is one well priced highlighter/eyeshadow.

pic from Frends Beauty

RCMA No Color Powder  $10

RCMA No Color Powder - I mentioned this powder when I first started my blog way back.  Not only is this powder a great bargain ( 3 oz. for $10), it works on every skin tone!  No need to have so many different colors of powder. 

What do you think of my pick of pro products?  Have you used any of these?  If you haven't, have I piqued your curiosity?  Do you wish there were a subscription box of pro products?  I know I do because just playing with this stuff really opens the imagination which leads to the achievement of learning how makeup really works!

*Links provided for your convenience.  I have not been compensated by any of these brands.  I just list them as products to be noticed and used by everyone.*



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact