[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

I Have Nothing

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I have nothing to write about and I truly apologize.  For the first time in this 5 year old blog, I have zero.  Or so I think.

There are several reasons why my brain is on hold.  Besides the obvious time factor, motivation has been a major one.

  • After what happened in the summer and understanding blogging etiquette is out the window, I will truly say I am disappointed.  I do this blog out of the kindness of my heart but when some popular blogger/vlogger sucks that kindness only to make it their own, it leaves a bitter aftertaste.  This is why I put the little mention down in the footer of my blog.  I just like to get a mention so I can feel pride in my blog, that is all!  However, I do thank the angels who have linked this blog and that certain post to various forums.  You know its origin!  

  • Due to what has happened, it made me rethink about my various tutorials on Into the Palette and the How-To posts on this blog.  I check my stats for possible blog plagiarism and such.  I get suspicious when someone spends time on one post for a long time and downloading pictures.  (This is how I found out about THAT post/video.  Edited to add: not to mention the person on Instagram.)  I love doing the detailed tutorials but when that love is sucked by a vampire beauty blogger/vlogger who gets all the credit, I begin to think it isn’t worth writing.  Believe me, I had some tutorials and some other posts in the works but my brain wouldn’t allow me to move forward.

  • I have nothing to review.  I blew my makeup budget on home repairs.  If I could live in makeup, that would certainly be great but as a human, a house is more comforting. 

  • PR samples, those have been reviewed. 

  • In my real life, a friend begged me to create her Fab Four eyeshadow palette.  I told her I would if she obtained the pigments and such to create it.  I don’t actually know if she was serious.  I will know how serious when she gives me a bags of pigments for me to mix and press.

So you see, nothing is really something in my brain; I guess I just don’t have the motivation at the moment.  My next post could be up in a few days, a week, or a month.  I just don’t know and I wanted you to know this in case you all thought I abandoned my blogs.  I am not abandoning them, I just need to get my blogging mojo recharged.

By the way, I thank Lisa from Beauty Info Zone for allowing me to do a guest post a few months back!  And Marcia, if you are reading this, hope all is well with you!


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact