[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Is this Plagiarizing?

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it is plagiarizing!*


For the past few days or maybe weeks, I have been thinking how many people have been plagiarized.  I think this is part of the reason why I am on a pseudo blogging break.  I have wondered if what has happened constitutes plagiarizing.

As I mentioned in my last post, I am actually livid at what happened on a certain post with a major blogger/vlogger.  First, let me state I HATE ousting someone.  That is the last thing I want to do because I just don't feel good doing it.  Second, I only am looking for a link or a mention.  I am not looking for any money or anything.  Third, I am writing this post because I hate to see this happen to other bloggers especially if they are starting out or choose to be small and/or independent.

Read how I oust the blogger/vlogger here.

Notice the dates in the pix below!


*Thank you effloresce_
*Thank you Cozycot forum

Some of you know the post very well for you have posted it on various forums.  Yes, it was me on MakeupAlley (I am Olivia142) who posted it.  I created a different account of Olivia142_2 to post on my notepad.  So for those of you wondering if I plagiarized, no it was me.  I took it down after I started my blog. The screenshot below shows proof.


Now, for those of you who don't know, I am in all honesty not trying to be egotistical about the post or anything.  I just want you to know, it happened.

  • My post is personal with a story behind it which is very true!  Hey, I grew up with no internet!  I also did other posts on the method.  I have also done it with other brands.
  • The other person, posted the method not as her own but makes it her own by not crediting the source.
  • Mine is just a blog post.
  • The other person made a video.

Remember, I am mentioning this post because every blogger has a right to feel proud of their own work no matter how big or small they are!

I give the post via Google search because it is easier to see the big picture.  Notice the date of the posts.  Next, draw your own conclusions with the video (suggestion: fast forward it).

Here is the "possible" plagiarism:  Depot with floss. Are sponsors supporting this plagiarism?

What do YOU think?


If you like this post, please have the blogging etiquette to link back. Or else, expect karma to judge you!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact