[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Sneak Peek - Look What I am Playing With!

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*
*the rare PR sample*


I love playing with makeup!  I love swatching the colors from the pans and just closing my eyes to feel their texture and surprisingly the difference in color.  Yes, the colors feel different according to their colors!  I also like to explore brands that many really don't know about.

These are Stilazzi Eyeshadows and Blushes from Frends Beauty.  Do I hear any "ooohs" and "aaaahs"?   Or maybe you think, meh because of the price of $3 - $3.50.  Which one will it be?  Stay tuned to find out my opinion of these.

By the way, there are some eyeshadows which would make Liberace proud! (Am I aging myself?)


These are Stilazzi Synthetic Brushes in varying shapes and sizes to do everything from the most detailed eyelining to a soft application of powder.  Reasonably priced too!  Yes, these are vegan friendly brushes!

If you can't wait for my possibly, analytical review of these products; by all means please go to the Frends Beauty website to check out the entire Stilazzi range of products.

*sent for review. Links provided for your convenience.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact