[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Demons, The Angels, The Internet

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*

*Demon Dean pic from Supernatural at CWtv.com

Can I say that what was supposed to be a major break had been slightly disrupted.  It is my fault because I wanted some therapeutic closure.  I never thought it would turn out the way it did!

Here are a few bad things I learned:

  • Never try to stop a spinning Tasmanian Devil!  Even if you think you are just trying to do the right thing, it will just spin.  It is like sticking your finger in one of those metal blade fans!  Ouch!
  •  I actually learned Amanda Bynes cloned herself!
  • The internet is believed to be as big as the youtube leader and only her cult.
  • The internet is the wild west and everything is there to take.
  • Search engines don't exist.
  • There should be virtual Holy Water and Consecrated Salt.
  • My blogs need to be blessed or exorcised.  
  • I need an exorcism!

*Castiel from Supernatural at CWtv.com


This is the good I learned:

  • I am finally satisfied!  I know what I did was right and people have judged me for who I am and I hope it is for the good!
  • My perspective on beauty blogging has changed.  I have more clarity.  I am happy where I am! If I don't have anything to review or say, I will not post anything.  I won't feel guilty.
  • There is a cool place called the Internet Archive.  Maybe, you knew about it but I didn't! 
  • I thought I had nothing, but realized I have something special, my little cult of Fantastic people!!!!!     

We are underrated but then again, maybe, it is best because we are the best kept secret in the virtual world!

Thank you all again for your support!  Thank you all again for linking that How-To post to various forums and such.  Thank you for pinning on Pinterest!

Give me a couple of more days and I will be back!

Notice the dates in the pix below!



 *Thank You Effloresce_ & Thank You Cozy Cot Forum

By the way, I had several accounts on Makeupalley, took them down after I started my blog.  I am Olivia142.  I also had an Olivia142_2 account to post the tutorial on my notepad!


XOXO,


Olivia


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact