[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Come & Take a Look at My PigPen of Pigments

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


With my recent acquisitions of pigments from DIY Cosmetics, I came to the realization that I had to organize my stuff.  Pigments are messy and not to have them in a case with all the necessary tools really can leave the brain in a dizzy mess!

Meli from Wild Beauty mentioned I had restraint.  I like to think I do but the train case may say otherwise!


This is my Stilazzi train case which I reviewed here.  (There is a similar case on the Frends Beauty site for $79.95 here.)  The case is the perfect size to organize what I have so far. 

The top compartment houses the pigments and the bags of mixing bases.


The center compartment contains my scoops, measuring spoons, whisk, and my portable mixer.  The portable mixer is a cheap one that is used to just whisk eggs and create foams.  I don't expect this tool to last but for just a couple of  bucks, it mixes pigments faster than by hand.



The next compartment contains the pigment press, pans, mixing palette, and q-tips.



The deepest compartment contains all my containers, mixing bowls in steel and silicone.  The silicone ones are great for melting creams. Mortar and pestle for further mixing of matte pigments.  Rags to wipe and mask to avoid inhalation of powders when mixing.  Corks to place on top of the pigment press to make that first press by hand.  And, the mug warmer which will melt creams. 





These are the items in my pigpen.  You may notice that my rubber mallet and meat tenderizer are missing.  Those are stored in my kitchen drawers because I need them to slice up the butternut squash and such!

For the moment, this case holds everything in a nice and organized way.  I really don't have many pigments...YET!  If my collection does grow, then I will have to look for different housing!

*PR sample (train case). The rest I bought. Links provided for your convenience.  No affiliations.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact