[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Wishing You a Merry Holiday and Great New Year

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*


I would like to take the time to wish you, my cult a happy holiday and a wonderful New Year 2015!  Wow, I can't believe it will be 2015 because only yesterday I started this blog, back in 2009.  Where does the time go?

I would like to take the time to thank my cult for sticking with my somewhat unconventional beauty blog.  I know this blog can put many to sleep which is probably why I get more hits at night! (LOL, a joke.)  I would like to welcome any new readers.  I figured you found my blog via tumbling, stumbling, and skinning your knees.

This year has been a learning and growing year for me.  I learned there are kind people and daft people.  (Some of you know what I mean.  Check out my slogan underneath the title of this blog!)  I would like to thank the kind ones for all their time for actually spreading the word about this blog.  I wish I could thank you each and everyone of you personally and face to face because anyone who gives a second of their life (instead of taking something) has that bit of inner beauty in them which is more powerful than any cosmetic item.

You, my cult are all beautiful to me and I appreciate you allowing me into your lives.  I always think of myself as just a dot in this beauty blogging world (and to some brands I am), but I have people who through comments I am getting to know which in turn create the rhythm for this blog.

I hope next year, the rhythm will become more harmonious as I try to do better than what I did.  Yes, I am working on my other blog, Into the Palette.  It hasn't disappeared, volunteers are always welcome.

To catch up with my real life and to upgrade the other blog, I will be taking a break until the New Year.  Remember, I will be doing my Top Ten or so picks for 2014.  Please, stay tuned for that.

In the meantime, please check out and subscribe to Aldona's YouTube video. Aldona is the beauty from the Working Beauty website and comic (which I have guest starred in).  In this video she has great Christmas tips, makeup tips, and dieting tips for eating chocolate!  Check it out:



Please, stay safe because I want to have you all back next year reading my blogs.

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!!!




Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact