[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Going Coconuts Over Pacifica Eyeshadow Palettes

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*


I bought these Pacifica Beauty eyeshadow palettes months ago but forgot to review them.  These eyeshadows are totally vegan and cruelty free which is a great.  With technology and the resources of today, there is no reason why makeup can't be made without any animal products. But some of you may be hesitant to try because the appeal isn't as exciting as a cosmetic counter brand.  Are these worth using to see a happy hopping bunny?

I have to apologize for not having pictures of unused palettes.  I did take some when I first got these but for some reason they disappeared.

The Palettes


The Pacifica Beauty line has been expanding their makeup line and I can tell you these aren't disappointing at all.  Sure, they don't have the fancy packaging of the high end brands but why should you need it when the quality of these shadows outweigh the packaging?

I bought two eyeshadow palettes: Enlighten and Mystical.  Both palettes are pure shimmer and for some of you of mature and wise women you may be hesitant to buy these.  Don't be and let me explain why.

The product contains coconut oil which unlike silicone, gives a dewy finish to the lids.  It also allows the color to apply more evenly and smoothly.

Enlighten Eye Brightening Eyeshadow Palette ($14) contains four shimmery colors of spicy warmth. These colors remind me of an aromatic plate of Indian curry.

Enlighten


Skinny Dip is a nude peach; great to use as a highlighter anywhere on the face.  Coral Sand has a slight coral pink color but leans a bit more towards a peach.  Golden is closer to orange than it is to yellow; reminds me of saffron rice.  Urchin is a jewel-toned wine/purple, great alternative color for a smoky eye look on warm skin tones and a great lid color for dark skin tones.

Mystical Supernatural Eyeshadow Palette ($14) is more of cool-toned iridescent mixed palette.  Ghostly and mysterious but never too gray.

Mystical


Opal is a iridescent pink/ivory; also great as a highlighter for anywhere on the face.  Celestial is the color that balances out the coolness of the palette thanks to its warm champagne color; pretty as a flash of color on the lid.  Moonbeam is an iridescent grey/blue with some lavender mixed in; another great color wearable on most skin tones.  Stargazer is a deep shimmery jewel-toned navy with glints of purple sheen; another great alternative for a smoky eye look.

Honestly, I was surprised by the texture and color of these palettes because I usually expect some flaky dry finish on my eyes.  Not with these.  As I mentioned, these contain coconut oil which allows even the mature lids to have a dewy shimmer finish on the eyes.  Dry shimmer makes mature eyes look old.

I do like the Pacifica line so far. I would probably go crazy if I saw the complete line.  Lucky or unluckily, my store only has a very small display of products.  If any of their other products are similar to this creamy powder, then I want everything they have!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact