[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Crumbling to the Bottom of Beauty

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been plagiarized.*


Sometimes, makeup life throws you a major lemon or karma is taking its course.  Take for example my NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder.  A face powder which diffuses light, oh so delicately and beautifully.  How I loved this powder until the unthinkable happened.

It shattered when it fell off the edge of the sink in a store bathroom floor.  I was devastated to say the least.  There was no way in saving the pieces, I mean how gross.  Then, I was beginning to think this was some kind of punishment or better yet a lemming.

Nars Relecting Powder


For all the NARS I depotted, the powder wanted to join the depotted departed crowd.  Or maybe, NARS and I just don't get along anymore.  Whatever the reason, I thought you would be curious as to what lurked at the end of the compact.  Not exactly what I expected.

The Breakup


There is no pan to hold the powder, just a plastic grill.  Looks like some kind of barbecue for Barbie and Ken.

Beneath the grill is a blob of glue.  The powder is actually glued into the compact.  I found this less than appealing!

No Makeup - Just a Grill


The glue can easily be peeled off and most likely cosmetic-safe, but still I expected better packaging.

Just remember, if you ever get close to the bottom of this NARS powder; you will never hit pan.  You will hit a grill just like a deer in headlights.

*RIP*

On a slightly different note, my cartoon self is appearing in Aldona's Working Beauty which you can check out here.  I feel like in some bizarre way, my cartoon self is having more of an adventure than my real self!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact