[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

Gentle Cleansing with Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleansing Lotion

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog. If you see this post elsewhere, it has been stolen.*
*PR sample*


Out of all facial cleansers, I prefer a cream cleanser or cold cream cleanser.  I also double cleanse, meaning I will use a non-soap cleanser to remove the cream cleanser.  This is basically my habit.  However, I do prefer a water soluble cream cleanser and I loved a certain brand but it got pretty pricey with their muslin cloth.  So, when I was able to test Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleansing Lotion, let's say I wasn't sure if it would live up to my pricey legend.

Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleansing Lotion ($24USD) is a marine or plant based cream formula cleanser.  Not only does it cleanse the face, it also moisturizes and conditions it.  Never strips the skin of moisture.

Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleanser


At first glance I was a bit skeptical because nothing could be better than the pricey water-soluble cleanser with their muslin cloth, right?

Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleansing Lotion just looks like every other cream cleanser and to think it is water soluble really had me doubting because of the ingredients listing.

The Ingredients


The first time I tried it, I used in on clean skin in the morning which meant I had no makeup to remove.  I applied the amount shown above all over my face then washed it off with a warm cloth.  My winter-dry skin felt good.  No more dryness or the tight feeling from a regular cleanser.  My skin also felt clean and refreshed.

How would it work to cleanse a made up face or better yet the eyeshadow and mascara which are the toughest to remove.  Would I have to double cleanse?  See the results below.

Removing Makeup - Gentle Enough for the Eyes

everyday makeup look; Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleansing Lotion; Washed off with warm water and facial cloth

It removed the entire eye area so clean and not to mention the rest of the face.  No need for a separate eye makeup remover.  My skin never felt dry or tight afterwards.  In fact, I could wait hours before I even applied moisturizer.  There cleanser never stung my eyes or felt oily and greasy.  It just felt like a non-foaming gentle cream cleanser.

Does this mean I can forget about that pricey cleanser?  YES!  This one does the job and even feels better afterwards.  The price of $24 for 6 oz. makes it affordable for anyone who prefers a reliable cream cleanser.  Great for dry, normal, combination, sensitive skin, and excellent for mature skin.

You can find Le Mieux Phyto-Marine Cleansing Lotion at estheticians offices and at My Skin Care Box.

*PR sample. Links provided for your convenience. Non-affiliated. Opinions are my own and so is my soft and moisturized skin.*


Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact