[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]



404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Bimixual Taupe, Wise Owl Optic Cream, and then Some


Ever since I posted the Wise Owl Optic Cream Eyeshadow, this got me thinking about taupe.  I wanted a taupe that could be enhanced by not only the color it lay on top of but what laid beneath.  I wanted a bimixual taupe!

The Luminosity


Okay, so you know the story of Olivia Sr. and her favorite cream eyeshadow the Wise Owl Optic Cream Eyeshadow which happens to be one which isn't available in this universe.  Sorry!


I told her about a multi-dimensional taupe I mixed. And no it wasn't in cream form, but I told her it would make her eyeshadow or for that matter, her makeup life easier.


This is the Bimixual Taupe Eyeshadow, it may not look like much but if you look closely, it isn't just one color.  It isn't exactly an interference color either, it is just a color made to work with the lighting and skin.  You know how I wish makeup would work, to luminize.

Anyway, with the addition of the Wise Owl Optic which I show here in the dry form and cream form of the swatches.


And, the Pixelated Peach powder or shadow,


these have made my mom happy to the point where she still can enjoy makeup as a wisdom-filled woman but without the difficulty of applying eyeshadow in a certain way.  More so, as she puts it, her life on earth cannot be occupied by the tedious minutes applying makeup a certain way; it should be fast and beautiful so she has time leftover to live!  (Yeah, she actually told me this!)

With these colors which are really the amped up versions of some of the Fab Four,


and about 2 more eyeshadows of your choice,  the look can be polished yet light capturing!



Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It

The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact Me   |   Archives