[name=Olivia J] [description=I am not your average beauty blogger. Blogging since 2009. Editor of The Unknown Beauty Blog -- Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and Plagiarized by the Idiots!] [img=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lQjJcRIw170/V1OXLv8leSI/AAAAAAAAeLE/6w7gg1uTmFEATqiSoBsIJ8_FH45ZUM84QCCo/s500/Olivia%25252520Denim.jpg]

404

We Are Sorry, Page Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found.

Home Page

The Magic of Reviva Labs Eye Makeup Remover Gel

*Post originally written by Olivia J on The Unknown Beauty Blog.*
*PR sample.*


Sometimes, when I receive a product to review, I just like to play with it.  You know, tinker with it and experiment.  I want to think outside of the box and not just review a product.  This is what happened with Reviva Labs Eye Makeup Remover Gel.

I had been having sensitivity issues with my eyes and removing makeup has turned into a rather unpleasant feeling.  My eyes felt dry and tight around the lash line and my eyes just couldn't handle the stinging of some of the leftover residue from liquid removers.  Was there an eye makeup remover strong enough to remove stubborn eye makeup yet gentle enough to leave my eyes in a soothing state?  Welcome, Reviva Labs Eye Makeup Remover Gel ($5 for 2 oz.).


With skin soothing ingredients like allantoin and camomile, this eye makeup remover won't strip the eye area of dryness nor will it irritate it.  Your eyes will feel relieved and refreshed with this one.


Since, it is a gel I did find the removal process a bit different.  It could be me but I found the cotton pad I used wasn't effective when I applied the product straight onto it.  Instead, I applied a drop of it onto my eye area and gently rubbed it in to disintegrate the eye makeup; then I wiped it off with the cotton square.


You can see in the pictures above how well the gel removed my makeup.  My skin never ever felt dry or tight or even irritated.  This is one of the gentlest and most effective eye makeup remover I have ever used.  In all honesty, my eyes felt better after than before the application of eye makeup because they felt naturally moisturized.

BUT WAIT, there is more!


What removes eye makeup can be used to apply makeup as you may have seen here in "How to Wet Your Cake".  Reviva Labs Eye Makeup Remover Gel creates the liquid gel eyeshadow with loose pigments!  You don't need to spend $20 to have a budge proof liquid-gel eyeshadow, just create your own with a drop of the eye makeup remover and a bit of your favorite loose pigment.


Mix them together thoroughly until it creates a paste, resembling a liquid-gel like eyeshadow.


Now, the important part here is to apply the mixture with the finger and onto a clean lid (nothing on it and I mean no powder or primer because you won't need it since the remover acts as both) and just tap it on.  The finger is the best method because you will be able to feel the product better to apply evenly onto the lid.  It will become one with the skin.


If you find the product mixture dries too quickly, just dip a q-tip into some water and swirl it around to reactivate.


What you end up with is a long wearing, gel based eyeshadow, a budge-proof color shadow which irritates the eyes or even feels tight.


Picture taken immediately after application.


Liquid eyeshadow still on the lid after a day's wear.

Do I think Reviva Labs Eye Makeup Remover Gel worth it? Hell, yeah!  It removes eye makeup, gently and without irritation or stinging.  It also works like magic to create a very workable and non-irritating and budge-proof eyeshadow.  Now, that makes this eye makeup remover worth its magic! 

Have you tried this eye makeup remover?  Did you know it contained magic?  Did you know I am addicted to this remover now?  Eventually I will hoard and wipe out my local health food store for it!

XOXO,

Olivia

*PR sample. Links provided for your convenience.*

Read by the Intelligent! Uncredited, copied, and plagiarized by the idiots!
Google+ Linked In Pin It
The Unknown Beauty Blog™ © |    Blog   |   About   |   Contact